Ms. Nasrin Akter is one of the reputed female moderators for qualitative survey in Bangladesh. She has about 24 years of experience in conducting focus group discussion (FGD), in-depth interviews (IDI), key informant interview (KII) and corporate interviews. In addition to these, she has experience in field training, project management, development of FGD guide, supervision of Data Entry and Coding, preparation of FGD transcription, supervision of back-checks, spot-checks, cross- check of field data collection etc. Ms. Akter completed BA and MA in Economics from National University.
Nasrin Akter’s career at a glance
- 2005- to date at Org-Quest Research Limited as Field Controller/Operations Executive/Sr. Operations Executiveli>
- 2002-2004 at The Nielsen Company Bangladesh Limited as Field Supervisor
- 2001-2002 at ORG MARG QUEST Research Ltd. (OMQ) as Field Supervisor
- 1998-2000 at MRC-MODE as Field Supervisor
- 1996-1997 at SOMRA-MBL as Field Supervisor