Mr. Monzurul Haque is a market researcher with 38 years of experience. He acquired BA (Hons) and MA in Economics from Dhaka University, and MBA from IBA of Dhaka University. He is also a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) of the International Institute of Management Consultants, Australia.
Mr. Haque started his career as a researcher in the International Trade Center (ITC), UNCTAD/GATT in January, 1980. In 1982, he joined Market Research Consultants of Bangladesh Limited (presently MRC-MODE) as Research Manager. Over the next ten years he served at the Micro Industries Development Assistance Society (MIDAS) as Assistant Project Management Officer; UNILEVER as Research Manager and Social & Marketing Research Associates (SOMRA) as Executive Director.
In 1994, he established Quest Survey Research Ltd, which eventually evolved to Org-Quest Research Limited in 2005. Mr. Haque is also acting as the Chairman of Asset and Investment Management Services of Bangladesh Limited.
Mr. Monzurul Haque’s career at a glance
- 1980-1982 at International Trade Center (ITC), UNCTAD/GATT as Researcher
- 1982-1984 at Market Research Consultants of Bangladesh Ltd. (MRCB) as Research Manager
- 1984-1985at Micro Industries Development Assistance Society (MIDAS) as Assistant Project Management Officer/Senior Program Officer
- 1985-1991 at Unilever Bangladesh Ltd. as Manager (Market Research)
- 1991-1993 at Social and Marketing Research Associates (SOMRA) as Director
- 1994-2003 at ORG-MARG Quest (OMQ)/The Nielsen Company as Chairman and Managing Director (Founder)
- 1994-2003 at Org-Quest Research Ltd as Chairman and Managing Director (Founder)