Mr. Kazi Kafiul Islam has over 35 years of experience in fieldwork quality control as well as supervision of field operations team. Mr. Islam is a B. Com. and M. Com. in Management from Jagannath University. He worked with MRC-MODE, SOMRA-MBL and ACNielsen Bangladesh Limited in different capacities before joining Org-Quest Research Limited and moving into the role of Quality Control Manager. His has experience in supervising quality audit team, verifying data quality through back-checks, spot-checks, respondent and response verification by working independently of the field team and reporting directly to the project manager. He also has expertise in field planning, supervision and field operations management.
Mr. Kazi Kafiul Islam’s career at a glance
- 2004- to date at Org-Quest Research Limited as Planning & Quality Control Manager
- 2003-2004 at The Nielsen Company Bangladesh as Planning & Quality Control Manager
- 1994-2002 at ORG MARG QUEST Research Ltd. (OMQ) as Field Operation Manager
- 1988-1994 at SOMRA-MBL as Senior Research Officer
- 1986-1988 at MRC-MODE as Operation Officer
- 1984-1985 at SARM Associates Ltd. as Investigator/Data Analyst